Sunday, December 11, 2011

Best Songs I've Come Across

My sister told me I would like the soundtrack to The Vampire Diaries (I'm going to be addicted here once Christmas Break starts.) So I started looking it up. And She was right. Here are my favorites.
I Should Go by Levi Kreis
Skinny Love by Birdy
All I Need by Within Temptation
Are We There Yet? by Ingrid Michaelson
All We Are by Matt Nathanson
Between Us by Peter Bradley Adams
Cut by Plumb
A Drop In The Water by Ron Pope
Echo by Jason Walker
I Was Wrong by Sleeperstar
Love's To Blame by Joel & Luke
Make It Without You by Andrew Belle
The Mess I Made by Parachute
Shelter by Birdy
Take Your Time by Cary Brothers
This Woman's Work by Greg Laswell
Time Of Our Lives by Tyrone Wells
Wanna Be Sure by Aiden Hawken
Wires by Athlete

And of course I have others not from TVD.
People Help The People by Birdy
Sink or Swim by Tyrone Wells
Human by Jon McLaughlin
A Thousand Miles by Christina Perri
Out of My League by Stephen Speaks
Only You Can Love Me This Way by Keith Urban
Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson
Think of Me by Rosi Golan
Come Around by Rosi Colan
Breathe Me by Sia


And a whole lot more.... but that's probably good for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment